- Security: Information Technology (IT) Security, Information Assurance (IA), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Public Key Enabling (PKE), Smart Cards (CAC, PIV), Logical Access Control Systems (LACS), Identity and Access Management (IAM), Biometrics, Common Criteria (CC)
- Policy: Homeland Security Presidential Directive –12 (HSPD-12), Personal Identity Verification (PIV) (FIPS-201), Federal ICAM Roadmap and Implementation Guidance (FICAM), National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC), OMB Memoranda (M-04-04, M-05-24, M-11-11), X.509 Certificate Policy (CP), Certification Practice Statements (CPS)
- Develop strategy, architecture, requirements, recommendations, design, guidance, impact analyses, and implementation plans for executing programs
- Manage and update online collaboration sites and articles on wiki platforms
- Interface with vendors and industry partners to identify enterprise solutions and applicable industry best practices
- Collaborate and coordinate initiatives with program offices, site offices, plants and national laboratories.
- Chair working groups and participate in cross-agency working groups.
- Manage teams of contractor personnel
- Analyze and understand requirements
- Define and track milestones
- Develop and present briefings at senior executive meetings, working groups and process action teams, conferences, and forums
- Assume total program responsibility for contract’s technical, performance, schedule, budget, and customer satisfaction requirements
- Identify risks and mitigation strategies
- Provide program guidance and consultation
- Provide status reports to senior management
- Oracle Identity and Access Management (IAM) Suite, Backend Attribute Exchange (BAE), Microsoft Smart Card Logon (SCL), Novell Certificate Login (NCL), Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP)
- MediaWiki, Atlassian Confluence
Contact Glen Lee for more information on Identity & Access Management Services.